Shannon Shirley

hey there colored people

some here might know who i am. whats up Scotty. like the idea.god i miss creative people. for them that dont know me, i worked fer GTC Cartwright fer bout 8yrs. n werked fer Henry G fer bout a minute it seems. left the biz bout 12 yrs ago. but cant help it,still put em on. been thinkin bout goin back to it .this straight life crap never feels like it fits me.

whats up shannon. i doubt you'll remember but i got some script from you below my neck when you did some tats at american graffitti back in about '95. (spirit of youth "88) never knew you stopped tattooing, good to see your on here. thanks man. karl

thats right 40 hours,with benefits,it just doesnt normally satisfy a creative soul. I tried. work, sure, soon.

Yeah I understand, I feel the same, getting a graphic design intern this summer, but I guess it will work for now :confused:

I quit tattooing because I thought I would settle down with a girl that was 12yrs younger than me. you know,get married settle down.hah. she left 7yrs later and i dont seem to know how to settle down.I dont think Ill try anymore.

Thanks Shannon for joining us.

The stories I've heard from the Sac days have been pretty impressive to say the least and you have delivered some new ones. Thanks and keep 'em coming....

The truth for anyone listening that gives a shit about me is that ,my home is in foreclosure, i should go bankrupt, and im not sure why i ever left the business. damn , i make really bad life decisions. Im thinking a lot about coming back to it. I feel like as hard as tattooing is to do for a living, I care about it. and Damn working for large companies sucks so much. I now remember why I started tattooing in the first place. So im kinda hoping for suggestions. I really like the Jax beach area.

I do remember you. your a big kid. nate was there and we were telling the most distgusting stories. awsome. U.S Thugs. right?

yep thats me. us thugs, and nate was hilarious. i slimmed down a bit, learned to tattoo and i've owned a shop in washington DC for almost 15 years now.

thats great. good to hear your still kickin. and im glad you remember me. wheres nate been? missin the biz. but you know ,i cant help but feel its changing at a breakneck speed. maybe we'll cross paths soon.