Sign in to follow this  
Dan

bay area tattoo convention this weekend

@Dan I thought i recognized you! i was sitting right there at the Raking Lights Project booth! I think your hair got longer and my hair got shorter. 😁

I went on Sunday only and refrained from getting anything too expensive. Chad was trying to sell me some original pieces, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

The best thing I got was a zine from Jason Tyler Grace.

2 hours ago, Hands On said:

@Dan I thought i recognized you! i was sitting right there at the Raking Lights Project booth! I think your hair got longer and my hair got shorter. 😁

I went on Sunday only and refrained from getting anything too expensive. Chad was trying to sell me some original pieces, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

The best thing I got was a zine from Jason Tyler Grace.

really ? you should have said hi !   we could have gotten a small loan and split a beer ! LOL

2 hours ago, Dan said:

really ? you should have said hi !   we could have gotten a small loan and split a beer ! LOL

😂 you looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. You also seemed to be well into the pains of a chest tattoo. Looks dope!