Line work tattoo healing?

Katee123

Think I’m in the wrong forum section but couldn’t get onto tattoo advice :( 

hope someone can offer some help anyways. 

Got my first tattoo just over a week ago now on my ribcage in line. I’m not sure if it’s healing okay as some of the lines are darker and appear to look more raised than others? Is this going to even out in the next few weeks? It didn’t look like this when I first got it, except one of the antenna was slightly darker n thicker but I just presumed more ink had been pressed in and that it would become the same as the other one? 

I’ve been washing it 2-3 times a day and using tattoo moisturiser I bought at the studio and haven’t been wearing any tight clothing. B3AF1B83-F64C-40DB-A2E7-3C2E465DA3CE.thumb.jpeg.2097356204d121498c8cc004374011d9.jpeg

F1550611-2EDA-4662-AB05-EE99ACDB0500.thumb.jpeg.fc58dd2aa6555fb0ec0dc448b247f33e.jpeg

The first two images are from when I first got it on the day and the last two is 8 days on F339E168-A745-4E50-91C5-F75590CAEF4A.thumb.jpeg.dc37da44ca3d1af6b783562b1e9e687b.jpeg77855D28-14B7-4B9F-965B-EB746BFF5EA8.thumb.jpeg.ba03748e0e2241dbc430327952d1a7eb.jpeg

If anyone can offer any advice it would be v much appreciated. Am I going to have to get a touch up? I don’t want to annoy my artist by being really knit picky and asking  

10 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

It looks fine to me.  It has to fully heal before you can be absolutely sure.  A couple lines have slight wiggles, but nothing I'd worry about it.

BTW, you have to have 10 posts before you can post outside of Initiation.

Ohh that makes sense thank you 

will the lines heal how they were when it was first done? 

15 hours ago, Katee123 said:

Think I’m in the wrong forum section but couldn’t get onto tattoo advice :( 

hope someone can offer some help anyways. 

Got my first tattoo just over a week ago now on my ribcage in line. I’m not sure if it’s healing okay as some of the lines are darker and appear to look more raised than others? Is this going to even out in the next few weeks? It didn’t look like this when I first got it, except one of the antenna was slightly darker n thicker but I just presumed more ink had been pressed in and that it would become the same as the other one? 

I’ve been washing it 2-3 times a day and using tattoo moisturiser I bought at the studio and haven’t been wearing any tight clothing. 

The first two images are from when I first got it on the day and the last two is 8 days on 

If anyone can offer any advice it would be v much appreciated. Am I going to have to get a touch up? I don’t want to annoy my artist by being really knit picky and asking  

no, IMO  a touchup will only F*** it up, it looks fine.

it's a tiny fine line tattoo that's not healed yet,

relax and enjoy it.

Edited by Dan