Tattoos And Moles

VenomX

It's best to avoid tattooing over a mole right, even if its small? Because if it changes colour in future and need to get it checked out / taken off I won't know

Thanks

Edited by VenomX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting another tattoo soon, however on my forearm I have two tiny moles which I want to avoid.

My question is, will my artist be able to see them under the stencil he puts on before he starts inking, or will the stencil have to go around it ?

Edited by VenomX

1 hour ago, VenomX said:

Getting another tattoo soon, however on my forearm I have two tiny moles which I want to avoid.

My question is, will my artist be able to see them under the stencil he puts on before he starts inking, or will the stencil have to go around it ?

I'd just point them out to your artist and tell them you want them avoided. I'm sure they probably see thousands and know perfectly well what to do.

5 hours ago, VenomX said:

yes,any good artist will notice them and not tattoo over them.

if they don't notice them then you went to the wrong artist