Map of LST approved shops for travelers and curious locals?

This was something I suggested on another forum, but never saw any progress on it. I plan on getting tattooed every major city I visit, but sometimes I'm unaware of who's tattooing in the area. A map would be awesome.

As Dari mentioned we have it on our wish list and it is actually being worked on while some of our other wish list items are being worked on! We want to launch the new tattoo photo gallery first as it has been a request for some time now and from what I hear there are only some small kinks being worked out so soon it'll go live.......

We brain stormed on this "map" like LST Approved Tattoo shops new feature since the launch of the site plus took some ideas from things LSTers wrote in various threads that they feel are lacking overall for tattooers and tattoo customers. We have talked a few different options but believe we have found and are building a nice mix of all the best things from each idea into one. With that being said, we hope it will be very useful and more relevant than what is currently available on the internet or out there as a whole. Yeah I know I'm hyping these two (new tattoo gallery & LST Tattoo Shop Locator) new features up because we are really excited about them and have been watching them get developed from hearing the request to soon to be delivered service..... thanks for sharing!