How Much Would This Cost ?

VenomX

Found it on instagram, any idea how much it would cost, and would it be difficult finding an artist who could pull it off like this ?

I'd be interested in getting a Tutankhamun one, possibly smaller though...

Untitled.png

Edited by VenomX

First of all don't copy but find a good artist you trust and let him make a unique design for you out of your vision.

About the price, anyways from 150-6000$ depends on size and mostly who is the artist. For example take a look at Mumia's Instagram page. He is one of artists could do it perfectly but most likely it will cost you 3000+$

Ok I gather it's best to pay more for a tattoo to get a good job, however, would it be difficult finding an artist who could do such a tattoo and if so where would I find one ?

My current tattooist does excellent script and text, but im wondering whether he could do a good job of tutankhamun

3 hours ago, VenomX said:

Ok I gather it's best to pay more for a tattoo to get a good job, however, would it be difficult finding an artist who could do such a tattoo and if so where would I find one ?

My current tattooist does excellent script and text, but im wondering whether he could do a good job of tutankhamun

You should look for an artist who specializes in black and grey photorealism and go through his works on social medias (you should also look for long time healed works of his). Once you have found one that you are satisfied enough with, go ahead and contact him. 

That's up to you and your budget but I would look even in other countries than your in order to find the best artist for a serious project.

54 minutes ago, Amit Levy said:

You should look for an artist who specializes in black and grey photorealism and go through his works on social medias (you should also look for long time healed works of his). Once you have found one that you are satisfied enough with, go ahead and contact him. 

That's up to you and your budget but I would look even in other countries than your in order to find the best artist for a serious project.

Thanks dude. My current guy knows someone who does " Black and Grey " styles.

After my next tattoo, i'll go and discuss it with him.

I'm starting off small for now and may get a bigger one in a few months. Next one will be my star-sign.

Edited by VenomX

4 minutes ago, VenomX said:

This is taken from my tattooists portfolio, so im sure he could to Tutankhamun

41752372_2090520047875419_2115413887409979392_n.jpg

He could totally do what you want, tho do take in mind many artists can do it but everyone would be it definitely and with deferent amount of details, contrast and precession.

• 1 month later...

Such a hard question the answer. Some tattoo artists will charge by the hour and some by the design. There’s plus and minuses for both. Totally depends on the artist... I would try and find recommendations. If it’s a good, and reputable artist, it wouldn’t be cheap. I’d guess anywhere from $500-$800 for a renown artist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk