ICP thread

Jake

I just have to ask why? But I have a theory, that chick wouldn't look to bad with out all the blue make up and stuff.

Im also half way through it right now.

[edit] Okay, thats it they all must die... Although I'm not a wrestling fan, they dragged Rowdy Roddy Piper into this, and that is just wrong. I love they alive.

Insane Clown Posse puts a stop to Upright Citizens Brigade show mocking Juggalos

Are they clowns, they amuse you? They make you laugh? They're here to fucking amuse you?

By Sean O'Neal June 20, 2011

According to members of the Upright Citizens Brigade, the Insane Clown Posse forced the cancellation of a UCB show, after issuing a cease and desist and threatening legal action over Saturday’s scheduled “The Gathering Of The Juggalos For A Mother Fucking Baby Funeral” at the group’s New York theater. Presumably based on this, the performance was structured as a fake send-off for an 8-month-old Juggalette, complete with “music, clowns, bereavement, stand up comedy, bar-b-que, scripture readings, hatchets, mother fuckin' eulogizing, midgets wrestling retarded monkeys, and huge-ass titties,” and hosted by Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope themselves. Or rather, "Violent J" and "Shaggy 2 Dope," as UCB cast members dug deep to find some aspect of their personalities they could then blow up into outsized parody, using their well-honed comic sensibilities.

Unfortunately, not only is the death of a baby Juggalette one of the two or three worst things that happens to Juggalos and therefore no laughing matter, holding a faux Juggalo funeral apparently infringes on the Juggalo brand that Mssrs. J and 2 Dope have labored so intensively to cultivate over the years, leading them to seek their totally wicked, balls-out legal action. And naturally, there were also apparently vague threats of actual members of Juggalo Nation showing up to protest the mocking of their very serious lifestyle as psycho clowns—psycho clowns with feelings. But thanks to ICP’s last-minute intervention, both their band and their fans have been saved from becoming objects of derision.

Insane Clown Posse puts a stop to Upright Citizens Brigade show mocking Juggalos | Comedy | Newswire | The A.V. Club

one time when i worked counter at this one tattoo shop i photocopied pictured of myself, the apprentice and the owner and drew icp makeup on them and then replaces some flash on the wall with our juggalo pics.. so anyways mine was my passport photo and some dumb ass icp kids came in and freaked out when they saw mine saying i must be the most hardcore juggalette beccause i actually got my passport photo taken with clown makeup... they then did a couple rap songs for the apprentice and left without getting tattooed...

one time when i worked counter at this one tattoo shop i photocopied pictured of myself, the apprentice and the owner and drew icp makeup on them and then replaces some flash on the wall with our juggalo pics.. so anyways mine was my passport photo and some dumb ass icp kids came in and freaked out when they saw mine saying i must be the most hardcore juggalette beccause i actually got my passport photo taken with clown makeup... they then did a couple rap songs for the apprentice and left without getting tattooed...

Its 9am in Oakland and you managed to make my day.

Juggalos are THE best people on the planet.

the_best_juggalo_32.jpg