ICP thread

Jake

Dude they play in jacksonville a lot and when i lived there i kept trying to get my friend to go but it never happened...

I think we need to have a juggalo makeup contest soon

Useful or non useful tip (you take your pick) from my juggalo friend. If you plan on going to see ICP and want to be served alcohol don't paint your face, unless your face is painted on your drivers license.

If you have seen "A Serbian Film" you would know.

I can't say that I have... and now I'm not sure if I want to... hahaha. Hypothetically speaking, where would I find said movie? (as in, is it in cinemas in the states or released to dvd now or I should just find a torrent ;) )

I can't say that I have... and now I'm not sure if I want to... hahaha. Hypothetically speaking, where would I find said movie? (as in, is it in cinemas in the states or released to dvd now or I should just find a torrent ;) )

Id go with a torrent. Some of them have no sound, but there are some good ones out there. This movie is quite depressing.

Id go with a torrent. Some of them have no sound, but there are some good ones out there. This movie is quite depressing.

Ok cool, I'll have a look now... And Dan, I'm gonna wait till after I see the movie to decide if I should be thanking you or not ;) haha

• 2 months later...

criminal activity and violence? they aren't taking over city blocks to run drug operations and murdering people in the street. more like taking meth and maybe smacking his ol lady around the trailer park type of violence. so who do you think is sitting at the fbi office with the short straw and gets to go undercover and live in a double wide?

criminal activity and violence? they aren't taking over city blocks to run drug operations and murdering people in the street. more like taking meth and maybe smacking his ol lady around the trailer park type of violence. so who do you think is sitting at the fbi office with the short straw and gets to go undercover and live in a double wide?

david-d1.jpg

I was coming home from the gym this evening when a bus went by with a girl sitting in the window with her face painted.....juggalo spotting on san pablo???? or just a halloween trick or treater finally making her way home two days after the holiday ended?????

On a more serious note, I was rather disappointed while out on halloween and felt I was robbed as I didn't see any one dressed as a juggalo. I saw waldo though but I see him every year like playboy bunnies, gangsters, cats, vampires..... @Jake and I were guessing/hoping @dcostello might have dressed up like it and I wanted to text him to get to the bar

• 4 weeks later...