Back Story Game

Lochlan

Dcostello and I were talking since he posted the below picture in the "Prison and Jail Tattoo" thread and thought it could be fun to do a separate post with the picture.

The purpose of this separate post of this painful yet possibly funny and definitely intriguing picture is to have some fun by seeing the various back stories LSTers can make up when they see this picture. So what is your take on this picture and story that led to it?

I'd like to know why there are at least 3 pictures of the dude being taken at the same time. Was there a line behind them with everyone in the ER getting there cameras ready?

Oh and as far as a story, he is accident prone and this sorta thing happens to him monthly bases. After a few years he got that tattoo, still holds true... so far.

Looks like he was a victim of a attempted murder, similar to the violent MS-13 gangs. He is also a so called killer and lives the lifestyle of a gangster, and probably has been pretty lucky in that kind of environment. I would suspect he suffered a lot of injuries from that size knife being penetrated into his face, such as crushed/broken face bones and jaw, not to mention a lot of major artery damage and possibly lost many teeth in the process of having a knife smashed in his face; not to mention a lot of loss of feel or motor skills on that part of the face. I couldn't imagine the pain that this guy went through and facial reconstruction to look somewhat normal.

Pretty brutal, fuck!

he was cooking dinner naked, when he heard a knock at the door and since he wasnt expecting anybody he decided to answer the door with knife in hand. as he heads for the door he slipped on some oil he spilled on the floor (ment to clean it up but forgot). the knife goes flying up into the air and he doesnt move out of the way in time and catches it with his face.

he was cooking dinner naked, when he heard a knock at the door and since he wasnt expecting anybody he decided to answer the door with knife in hand. as he heads for the door he slipped on some oil he spilled on the floor (ment to clean it up but forgot). the knife goes flying up into the air and he doesnt move out of the way in time and catches it with his face.

It took me two reads to understand why he was nervous, and naked.

I guess I cook naked too often when expecting company. #noonecomestomyplacefordinner

• 3 weeks later...

This is why you don't piss off your paramedic, especially when he's simply cutting off your shirt to make you "trauma naked" sure the trauma you just put your body through by crashing your crotch rocket while doing tricks to show off to your gang buddy's.

• 2 weeks later...