Sak Yant tattoo help

Keirajones12345

24 minutes ago, Keirajones12345 said:

Due to the lack of education, BEFORE commenting on my post perhaps understand the concept of a Sak Yant tattoo, in which the monk will choose the tattoo for you. Maybe don’t comment unless you are willing to provide knowledge. 

You yourself demonstrate a lack of education. Monks choose Sak Yant for individuals that do not understand the Thai language (commonly westerners) and it is not the common course of action. Also unless you abide by the Sak Yant rules of conduct the symbol has little meaning as it is considered to be of sacred magical significance. The individuality of each piece also makes it difficult for another to infer its meaning, educated or otherwise, as the monks have their own traditions and pass their knowledge down through the generations. 

21 minutes ago, Keirajones12345 said:

If someone can explain more behind the Buddhist meaning of this tattoo 

So then @Hogriderwas completely justified in his comment, you got something permanently tattooed on your body and have no idea what it says.

Maybe find a forum for Buddhist monks and ask them.

57 minutes ago, Keirajones12345 said:

Due to the lack of education, BEFORE commenting on my post perhaps understand the concept of a Sak Yant tattoo, in which the monk will choose the tattoo for you. Maybe don’t comment unless you are willing to provide knowledge. 

Maybe you should learn some manners and understand that newbies shouldn’t act like ass holes.  🙂

Edited by Hogrider

1 hour ago, mollyminett said:

I’m allowed to act like an ass hole just as much as you’re allowed to ride hogs 

Oh, do one, won't you? No one needs your newbie garbage attitude up in here. The ignore button is a wonderful thing.

• Steve locked this topic