Imitation and some questions

LadySinbads

Hello hello,

Im Dee, 21 years old. Just found this awesome group. I have a few little tattoo but I just got my first big piece this year. I love the artwork but unfortunately I had some problems with the healing process and it isn’t perfect so I’m worried about showing it off.

The full story is I got it done in Ireland. Listened to the artist instructions step by step. I didn’t have a good reaction with second skin so I read the website directions and pulled it off a day later after it was starting to stink and I got soap in it. So I let it heal naturally but I put after care on it. And in some spots my ink didn’t make it. I was wondering if anyone knows any parlors (in Cali/La area) that are ok doing touch ups.. Here’s a then and now photo for reference. But to be fair the then photo was in the shop right after my artist was done.

3533232067de5e2b5302a0260001b5bd.jpg812dbdda42203a90a104f5491e054214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LadySinbads said:

I got it done on the 23 of June so almost two weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will NEVER again look like it did the day you got it,

and keep a light coat of a lotion like Aveeno on it daily,

and hey ! if you need  a touchup in a couple months, no biggy.

keep it out of the sun or use a good sunblock if you are in the sun for a while.

Edited by Dan

Two weeks in you aren't going to affect the healing process one way of the other. The goal of moisturizer is to keep the skin from drying out. The most common mistake newbies make is using too much. As previously posted, you won't know what it's going to look like until it heals - four to six weeks.