Hello, can the heat of hell ruin my tattoos?

sydbarrett5g

Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm from Brazil, so sorry for my shitty english.

I already have both arms and hands tattooed, all black and fresh, no fade at all. But now I'm working as a baker, 10hours a day with 3 of these big ***** ovens:

002.jpg

And they're hot, the whole place is hot, hotter than Jessica Simpson was back in the day.

So my question is, can the daily heat ruin the tattoos? fade overtime? age even more?

The place is hell, literally, my boss is Satan. But the prince of hell pays very well, so I wasn't having any concern until that thought came into my mind. In the future I was even hopping to open my own bakery and continue to work as a baker all day, so as you can see this is a long time run. But I don't want to look like a wet newspaper from 1920s. So please, give your honest thought.

Obrigado.

36 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

Thanks for the laugh at your expense. Let me ask you a question - do the ovens give you any type of burn (1st degree like a sunburn)? Are you all healed? 

Thanks for the reply.

No, no burn at all, the work is very safe. I use gloves to work around the oven. Full healed. But I pretend to get some new inks in the future.

4 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

I'd think anything that ages your skin will age your tattoos also. Maybe not significantly, but it has to have some affect over years and years.

Well, the question now is... Does the heat age the skin?

The environment is probably around 28-32ºC all day.

IMO on fully healed tattoos especially with protective gloves and clothing, the heat shouldn't have any effect on your tattoos, or skin,

other than being a little irritating from the heat. and as far as aging !?!?!  you and your body are going to heal in their own way.

the sun,smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol have more effect on  aging and looking aged than baking or heat or anything to do with tattoos. 

On 7/10/2019 at 5:57 PM, Dan said:

IMO on fully healed tattoos especially with protective gloves and clothing, the heat shouldn't have any effect on your tattoos, or skin,

other than being a little irritating from the heat. and as far as aging !?!?!  you and your body are going to heal in their own way.

the sun,smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol have more effect on  aging and looking aged than baking or heat or anything to do with tattoos. 

Thanks mate. This gave me some confort.

As a smoker I will give this even more attention, I'm going to use some moisturizer before work, drink more water and buy some antioxidants. Sounds kinda panzy but, if I look more ugly than know I'll probably brake up the space time and generate a black hole on me and destroy the whole solar system..

Kind regards.