Hello!

Castle33

My name is Justin and I am new to the forum. I am 24 years old and I have 4 total tattoos (all pretty big ranging from 2-5 hours of sit time each). I am actually starting the removal process on one next week to get it covered up with something I enjoy. I have also been dabbling in tattooing on the side with just a starter kit and fake skin (no tattoos on any real skin yet).

25 minutes ago, Castle33 said:

My name is Justin and I am new to the forum. I am 24 years old and I have 4 total tattoos (all pretty big ranging from 2-5 hours of sit time each). I am actually starting the removal process on one next week to get it covered up with something I enjoy. I have also been dabbling in tattooing on the side with just a starter kit and fake skin (no tattoos on any real skin yet).

keep in mind laser tattoo removal is not that, it's really just tattoo lightening ,

and if you want to be a tattoo artist, please don't just dabble with a Chinese eBay kit,

go get some art education and then maybe if you are lucky enough to get an apprenticeship  and proper training  at a reputable shop,

then in 3 or 4 years you might get a job as a tattooer.

28 minutes ago, Dan said:

keep in mind laser tattoo removal is not that, it's really just tattoo lightening ,

and if you want to be a tattoo artist, please don't just dabble with a Chinese eBay kit,

go get some art education and then maybe if you are lucky enough to get an apprenticeship  and proper training  at a reputable shop,

What Dan said. Either do it the right way or don't tattoo at all.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

The world has enough scratchers.