Hey, tattoo in progress, looking for opinions

tsuk

hey guys

the color on the pectoral isnt healing very well and theres a lot (to me) of color loss

im sure a touch up can fix it, but do you have any idea what i could be doing wrong or is this just bad luck ?

heres the picture, the other blue line under has been tatoued the same day

20190812_230445.jpg

Edited by tsuk

Hey bro, lookin good   I’m not into tribal art on myself but I like looking at others work. You sure went all in for your first tattoo and didn’t go wrong with art or artist I’d say. 

Others have answered your question, but I would’ve definitely told you to stay with that artist if you were happy, changing in the middle of a project would probably not deliver the outcome you wanted. One artist one style ..

i have 8 tattoos plus my left arm sleeve and I was worried like you were in the beginning, but I don’t even think about it until around 3 weeks for a truer finished product. I just use a lotion with a skin protective active ingredient like lotion from hospital, keep it moist but not overly as that can bring out the ink from my experience. I normally use lotion twice a day until the peeling is almost done then once a day after showering then when needed once peeling is done. Also shaving the hair off will give you the true look oppose to having a slightly distorted look from hair being over it. I shave my arms only after it’s healed about once every 2 weeks so they look the best. Good luck to you  

19 hours ago, Cr3EePp said:

Hey bro, lookin good   I’m not into tribal art on myself but I like looking at others work. You sure went all in for your first tattoo and didn’t go wrong with art or artist I’d say. 

Others have answered your question, but I would’ve definitely told you to stay with that artist if you were happy, changing in the middle of a project would probably not deliver the outcome you wanted. One artist one style ..

i have 8 tattoos plus my left arm sleeve and I was worried like you were in the beginning, but I don’t even think about it until around 3 weeks for a truer finished product. I just use a lotion with a skin protective active ingredient like lotion from hospital, keep it moist but not overly as that can bring out the ink from my experience. I normally use lotion twice a day until the peeling is almost done then once a day after showering then when needed once peeling is done. Also shaving the hair off will give you the true look oppose to having a slightly distorted look from hair being over it. I shave my arms only after it’s healed about once every 2 weeks so they look the best. Good luck to you  

thanks hope you ll like it here

i ll get the tattoo done (still need the opposite forearm done) then ill probably ask someone with more experience to do the next one, i m very pleased with his work but i think it could be better

daaamn, had a 2,5 hours session scheduled today and the artist actually stopped after 1,5 hours and gave me my money back, called it a day he had back pain

i'm so disapointed to be honest : P

next session is in 4 days, 2 days back to back, getting the forearm done hopefully 

On 8/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, tsuk said:

not healing well at all

some more ink has fallen and it is red underneath

no itching whatsoever

probably taking an appoitement to a dermatologist

20190816_005949.jpg

also i showed this to the artist and he said he probably went too hard with the needle, if that can be of any help for anyone : P

20 hours ago, Hogrider said:

That's a shitload of lines. Looks good!

Thanks !

Unfortunately i really blew the tattoo up with working out again and its gonna need some touch up to straighten the lines again but hey cant do anything about it

Edited by tsuk

• 4 weeks later...