well... this is horrifying.

nicky papers

And fake--right? That looks so fake! Can a real artist weigh in here and point out something about the tattooer that makes the fakeness obvious (besides zero visible tattoos on her)?

Please tell me this is fake. Don't make me beg.

Yeah, I'd have to say fake. The coloring "technique" shown using that lime green wouldn't produce a nice solid fill. They also edited out any part that might show wiping excess ink, blood, plasma or any other fluid. However, (and sadly) even if it were real, it's still far from the dumbest tattoo I've seen.

Well if you change the theme from FB friends to thumbnails of some other list of friends, okay..... maybe

Went to tattoo dex's website in hope it would have it there, sadly it doesn't have a picture of the tattoo, but it does have the video. seems completely fake, but oh well what ever floats your boat.

It's definitely fake, and I still think they're idiots. It's confusing me because I should really feel relieved.

This is actually a viral advert for a company which sells Facebook gifts, one of these gifts being temporary tattoos of your Facebook friends. I think I'll keep my tattoos real, traditional and well away from things like Facebook, thank you!