Does anybody had insult your tattoos?

janrose

On 7/19/2019 at 6:59 PM, janrose said:

Just wondering how to react in that situation...

nobody has ever said anything negative to me about my tattoos,if they do I will blurt out something rude & sarcastic,

I always show mine (clothing wise) as much as I can,

even my work is totally cool with it,the inmates actually compliment me on them.

I wear short sleeves at work and shorts & tees all the other time.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:59 PM, janrose said:

Just wondering how to react in that situation...

Has someone made you feel bad about your tattoo? They don’t have to like it. It’s a perfectly nice tattoo.

My parents hate my tattoos, but they know they can’t tell me what to do. They just live with them, and we get along fine.

1 minute ago, oboogie said:

Has someone made you feel bad about your tattoo? They don’t have to like it. It’s a perfectly nice tattoo.

My parents hate my tattoos, but they know they can’t tell me what to do. They just live with them, and we get along fine.

not yet..but is something that i think one day will happen when i show it .. cause i haven't show it to almost anyone  .. since i got it i haven't wear shirts that makes it visible..cause i still don't have that confidence ..  i have only show it to 2 o 3 friends by photos not in person..

my older sister it's a really critic person .. and she haven't seen it cause we dont see each other that often .. and i hate that i care so much of what she's going to think about it .. we are planning a trip to the beach in 5 months .. and yeah! imagine my anxiety..

You can't let others run your life. If you like it and/or want others, do what makes you happy and ignore the people that try to bring you down.

My getting tattooed was my statement that after way too many years I'm no longer let others make me feel bad for my choices. It can be tough, but it's well worth it.

I don't really care, I like my tattoos ! Every single one of them. And that is all that matters.  At this point in my life, if someone doesn't like me simply because I am a tattooed person they can go f*ck themselves and frankly I don't have time or want to know them (family included). I choose to express myself the way I have - take it or leave it...

Now if someone wants to get up in my face and insult me about my tattoos (or be rude in general), well you can guess what kind of response they would receive from me...

----really, the majority of people - friends and strangers - have been incredibly positive towards my tattoo expression.

I have the odd conservative person look a bit queasy because of the pain you would assume from some of the nastier spots, but I just smile and laugh. The dumbest comments I have received are along the lines of money ie "how much did that cost" (which I will never answer, I just respond by telling them that is rude) or "that is a waste of money" which I just roll my eyes and end the conversation. It's my money to spend freely and my body my choice...I can guarantee my awesome bodysuit collection did not cost as much as their ugly truck/SUV or cocaine habit haha 😉 

Edited by bongsau