What?

tattooexp

HOw is my tatto healing. Please tell me what are the spots. these spots are flat do not itch or hurt. The tattoo is over 4 weeks healed and is not raised, but these spots were not there! Please send some advice as to what I might have done or what they are....i have the original pic as well when it was fresh. The spots have not gone away. Will the go away. I highly doubt that they are any thing related to hair follicles because they are only on my colored tattoos that were freshly done. I have another pic where these dots/spots appeared on healed tattoos that were not there before as well. (areas where i am sure it is not follicles). All in all these spots were never there when the tattoo was first done. it is something i did or that was done. Maybe Irish spring soap to clean? Help.

Edited by tattooexp

Not follicles I don't think..because i have several other tattooos and it is only in specific spots. I also think I would know if they were follicles. these marks are smooth as ever and look embedded in the skin/ink. they are not leaving....any advice??

26 minutes ago, tattooexp said:

Why do you say that? I don't have the time nor money to see a doctor. I just need some serious thoughts/advice. It isn't in pain nor itching. There has to be someone who knows what this could possibly be.

Never seen anything like it before. We don't know.

So you should got to the doctor or a walk-in clinic or something.

Edited by oboogie

If these pictures are fresh vs healed, it looks like some of the darker/interior red could be a candidate for a touch up. This  could give you a solution. However, it looks like they are present in your rubix cube too, so maybe it is just your skin/follicles holding ink?

I also agree, that thing looks way over moisturized...let that thing breath!

18 hours ago, tattooexp said:

ok thanks appreciate ALL the advice. I asked around professionals, they resulted just pores. i'll go with that. I can't go to a doctor, there is no pain no itch. it is more a tattoo thing, but thanks appreciate.

It is more a tattoo thing? What does that even mean? And what "professionals"? Do you mean tattoo artists?

And didn't everyone here say it was probably your pores to begin with?