Tattoo healing issues

Sarah0691

Hi, 

So i have several tattoos that have almost all healed perfectly with very few issues. However 6 days ago I had work done to me sleeve, including the ditch of my elbow. The rest of the tattoo has almost completely peeled and is on track to heal perfectly with only a few small scabs having formed. I am pretty concerned about the ditch though as it looks like there is a hole in my arm that just won't heal. I noticed it within a few days of getting the tattoo before any of scabs/peeling had even started. It is just refusing to heal at all and I'm not sure what to do about it. 

Ant advice would be greatly appreciated as this has never happened before 

15653637019767200773483332234272.jpg

On 8/9/2019 at 12:24 PM, SStu said:

The ditch is always the worst healing and touch-ups there are totally normal. That being said I'd avoid anything more than very minor lotion (or nothing at all) - and if it gets red and/or hot and/or puss-ey you should seek medical attention immediately . . . 

That exactly. I like to take pictures daily and compare over a few days to make it's progressing in the right direction. But this wouldn't worry me.