Sign in to follow this  
HollyJoy

Hello!

Hey 😊 

I’m Holly a tattoo lover from Edinburgh, Scotland. Was a member of this forum a few years ago and am back looking for some advice! 

Welcome back, Holly!

So, as a potential tourist who has never been to Scotland before and wants to see awesome sights without standing in tourist lines - should we elect to spend 2-3 days in which = Glasgow or Edinburgh?

4 hours ago, SStu said:

Welcome back, Holly!

So, as a potential tourist who has never been to Scotland before and wants to see awesome sights without standing in tourist lines - should we elect to spend 2-3 days in which = Glasgow or Edinburgh?

Glasgow. Edinburgh is practically England. 😉

On 8/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, SStu said:

Welcome back, Holly!

You won’t really find tourist lines in either city! Unless you come in August to Edinburgh for the Fringe of course. 

If you’re looking for some historical stuff I’d say Edinburgh but realistically you could stay in Edinburgh for 3 nights but have a day visit to Glasgow and still manage to see loads of stuff! 

Glasgow has a better tattoo scene though 😊

On 8/18/2019 at 5:17 AM, HollyJoy said:

Hey 😊 

I’m Holly a tattoo lover from Edinburgh, Scotland. Was a member of this forum a few years ago and am back looking for some advice! 

what advice are you looking for ?

4 hours ago, HollyJoy said:

Glasgow has a better tattoo scene though 😊

That's good to know, thanks. With just a little research under my belt so far I've got Billy Hays at Bath Street on the top of my wish list.