Recommended Posts

Some time ago I have posted a tattoo that the guy screwed up. The tattoo is going to be "repaired" guy said that he needs a full session to make it look good.  Meanwhile he is doing me this to join both tattoos together there will also be colours like orange eyes and pentagram and flames around the horns.  But I couldn't last the whole session so he only finished the contours it was painful much more than the chest.  The only place I had a bit of relief was the middle of my belly.  So here is the question is Tylenol ok to use before the session.  

 

And could you give me any personal opinion what do you think about this idea of tattoo.  Is it going to work I mean the top tattoo is kind of more realistic style and what is going to make on my belly is not going to be so much realistic. Personally I really like his style and the idea to put a bit of life to the top tattoo with colours but would to hear some honest opinions.

 

Thanks.  Pawel. 

20190818_132605.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the new guy's style, too. 

Highlights and some outlining added to the top might help it, applied by the right person. Print out a photo and have him show you what he's intending. 

I don't know about the Tylenol question, but I doubt it'd help much. It's just a sensitive area and it's gonna suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eijin said:

Some time ago I have posted a tattoo that the guy screwed up. The tattoo is going to be "repaired" guy said that he needs a full session to make it look good.  Meanwhile he is doing me this to join both tattoos together there will also be colours like orange eyes and pentagram and flames around the horns.  But I couldn't last the whole session so he only finished the contours it was painful much more than the chest.  The only place I had a bit of relief was the middle of my belly.  So here is the question is Tylenol ok to use before the session.  

 

And could you give me any personal opinion what do you think about this idea of tattoo.  Is it going to work I mean the top tattoo is kind of more realistic style and what is going to make on my belly is not going to be so much realistic. Personally I really like his style and the idea to put a bit of life to the top tattoo with colours but would to hear some honest opinions.

 

Thanks.  Pawel. 

 

Tylenol is not a blood thinner, it should be fine to take before the tattoo,

the best things you can do before a tattoo is mentally prepare for it, put yourself in a pleasant place in your head,

perhydrate the day and night before and get a good nights sleep,

eat a really good healthy meal right before the tattoo,

bring sugary candy and water with you to the tattoo,

I bring skittles and M&M's,

I also bring a banana to eat half way through,

eat a little candy throughout the tattoo, it will make you feel better.

don't forget to turn the sounds off on your phone during the tattoo,like the ringer and text alerts, it's the polite thing to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey bro,

i hear ya on the sensitive skin areas.  My left arm has been a free hand sleeve project broken into 2 main tattoos and then fill in sessions. Well let’s say after the first fill in session I didn’t wait long enough to try and finish and damn that arm was just painful from the start. I’m 98% done now and had to pull the cord during 2nd fill in session. On the inside of bicep right at the arm pit lit me on fire, lol. Well my point was; try vasocaine lidocaine spray. After you get going on your ink and have broken skin all over, best after outlines, spray the areas and wait 5 minutes and mostly will be numb except in the most sensitive areas. It also helped with swelling, bleeding, and helped afterward not be so sore.  And no I’m not pitching the product, it just really works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 10:00 PM, SStu said:

I like the new guy's style, too. 

Highlights and some outlining added to the top might help it, applied by the right person. Print out a photo and have him show you what he's intending. 

I don't know about the Tylenol question, but I doubt it'd help much. It's just a sensitive area and it's gonna suck. 

Do you think that putting colours like flames around the horns and top head is a good idea to join them two first one is so much black. It's the best idea I could come up with to "save " this design .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there isn't much right or wrong on how you proceed - but ultimately it's only you you have to satisfy every morning when you approach the mirror. In my case and over the years I've evolved into a black/grey guy. I can't tell if you're intending for your stomach to include color or not, but if it was me I'd keep that black/grey and when the top was getting re-worked I have that artist extend the chest tattoo downward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SStu said:

Well, there isn't much right or wrong on how you proceed - but ultimately it's only you you have to satisfy every morning when you approach the mirror. In my case and over the years I've evolved into a black/grey guy. I can't tell if you're intending for your stomach to include color or not, but if it was me I'd keep that black/grey and when the top was getting re-worked I have that artist extend the chest tattoo downward. 

How would you extend it downward? Got any idea? I'm planning on joining them two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recent Posts

    • My tattoo started peeling a couple days ago and the part of the triangle came off unnaturally. Now it looks strange and it has a brown coloration around the affected area that concerns me. Besides that, it doesn’t seem to have changed and the texture of the affected area looks indented and different. What’s going on?
    • Not really a new tattoo but I got a call from the shop that did my tattoos. They are having a professional photographer come in to shoot some of the artists favorite pieces and the artist who did mine choose one of mine as one of his favorites that he wanted shot. Thought that was pretty sweet. I’m guessing it’s the clipper ship but I’m not sure.
    • My biggest tattoo so far, scarab and mandala. I love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Instagram #LastSparrow

  • Recent Topics



  • Recent Posts

    • My tattoo started peeling a couple days ago and the part of the triangle came off unnaturally. Now it looks strange and it has a brown coloration around the affected area that concerns me. Besides that, it doesn’t seem to have changed and the texture of the affected area looks indented and different. What’s going on?
    • Not really a new tattoo but I got a call from the shop that did my tattoos. They are having a professional photographer come in to shoot some of the artists favorite pieces and the artist who did mine choose one of mine as one of his favorites that he wanted shot. Thought that was pretty sweet. I’m guessing it’s the clipper ship but I’m not sure.
    • My biggest tattoo so far, scarab and mandala. I love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Instagram #LastSparrow

  • Recent Topics