Hello Everyone!1

CGYACHT

Hi All,

Just joined here. I have admired tattoos for most of my life. I have some old stuff from over 25 years ago and have decided to take the plunge and get some more. I will looking at getting some full multisession pieces done. One here in Florida and One in Europe as I fly to Germany to visit my wifes family usually twice a year. Hope I can get some great advice help on the European work and artists and make some new friends. Hopefully I will be talking to all of you really soon!!

2 hours ago, CGYACHT said:

Hi All,

Just joined here. I have admired tattoos for most of my life. I have some old stuff from over 25 years ago and have decided to take the plunge and get some more. I will looking at getting some full multisession pieces done. One here in Florida and One in Europe as I fly to Germany to visit my wifes family usually twice a year. Hope I can get some great advice help on the European work and artists and make some new friends. Hopefully I will be talking to all of you really soon!!

https://www.instagram.com/kaiserstadt_tattoo_expo_aachen/?hl=en

Capture.JPG

2 hours ago, CGYACHT said:

Hi All,

keep an eye on guest artists here too

https://www.lovehatetattoos.com/