What’s up everybody!!

Cr3EePp

New to the online tattoo world and getting tattoos for the most part. I’ve had one small piece for years and recently started getting more and more tattoos since the woman I’m with now likes ink oppose to my last wife that didn’t approve. I am into monochrome for some reason, I don’t dislike color tattoos I just haven’t seen anything I would like on me and I am very pleased with black ink. My most recent endeavor started as upper arm hourglass, lower arm sword/rock , then all the background fill in. I hooked up with an artist that freehand so I showed him what i liked and let him put his own look into it from starting to the 98% I’m at now. The idea from the start was full sleeve so he knew what was going to go where when it was time. The background is a mountain, sunset with clouds and some stars. It looks good to me so hopefully I’ll get some good feedback from here about it. I only lack on inside upper bicep right at the arm pit and some touch up. The hourglass gets some more detail to make it pop more and it was the first ink so it’s not as dark now. Well anyway, look forward to talking to you all. Also I forgot to mention the stairway, the date on the first step is the date the woman I love and myself will be married!! The puzzle piece was a his and hers tattoo the girl and me got after we figured why the hell not, lol  so he had to work it into the sleeve. 

sorry the pics aren’t very good, hard to pose right and get good pics selfie style

B90A2EE9-69FA-4E9F-8B9C-2DDB0B192F7E.jpeg

9FCFB22F-FF35-4F6A-B249-761B510DEE7C.jpeg

DBE5021B-DB87-4C2A-83E8-1BC5EAB56B41.jpeg

34B82B20-4C5D-4C9B-B930-517D46F75B8B.jpeg

689C3A1B-0B31-48C2-BF71-FF574E569D89.jpeg