Design Ideas

Sydio05

I am new to this site and hope you guys can help me. I have been playing around with the idea of touchstones or memories that remind me of who I am and ground me. I have ten or so memories that are important to me. I want them to be readable but not sure if I would separate them and if not what the transition would be. I have a lot of space and am open to a back piece or sleeve, black and white or color. I think it would be cool to have a fairy taleish illustration style like beatrix potter’s illustrations. Any ideas would be brilliant. Thanks for all your help!

Take your time and do plenty of research. Think about it, think it over and then reconsider it all. You're talking about something very involved with a high risk of failure. Be 100% sure before you start.

I can go to bed being absolutely certain which tattoo I want next and wake up the next morning and think it's the worst idea ever

She does great work, but everything she's showing is small and patch-like. You'd have to talk with her about her strategy of how she might tie everything together. Or, you'd have to be comfortable with wearing a series of disconnected pieces . . .