I Need Advice

KaylaMarie

Does my tattoo look to be healing good? I’m a bit worried as the parts you see, especially in the stem are missing ink in awkward spots. It’s day 5 and I’m really getting worried about these spots missing ink all of a sudden. Plus, the flower part looks really odd and missing ink too especially from the first 2 days when it was finished. I haven’t scratched, rubbed, or bothered the tattoo besides from cleaning and using what I was told to use on it. 52582D7A-E2F4-4A84-BE9D-AB3C8911695B.thumb.jpeg.3375b5b5aaa2bb07b4fe52014dc127e1.jpeg

15 hours ago, KaylaMarie said:

Does my tattoo look to be healing good? I’m a bit worried as the parts you see, especially in the stem are missing ink in awkward spots. It’s day 5 and I’m really getting worried about these spots missing ink all of a sudden. Plus, the flower part looks really odd and missing ink too especially from the first 2 days when it was finished. I haven’t scratched, rubbed, or bothered the tattoo besides from cleaning and using what I was told to use on it. 

it will NEVER again look like it did the first 2 days it was done.

Edited by Dan