15th Annual Bay Area Tattoo Convention

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there, I'm getting ready to book a room and I think the room have 2 beds. Does anyone want to split a room to save some money? Theres a special room rate for the show. 

I'm pretty quiet, no drugs/alcohol but I dont care whet you do. Let me know!

Hey guys, big shit just happened. Norm AWR MSK, the big homie, Tattoo Artist is Los Angeles is dead. He died today, here is his Twitter link https://twitter.com/NormAwr

You can read further about the death news here http://deaddeath.com/norm-awr-msk-tattoo-artist-eric-rosenbaum-is-dead-funeral/

It is a big tears on us in LA today. 

RIP NORM AWR MSK

Leave Tribute to Norm

Norm tattoo artist dead.jpg

Edited by BlaireMclaren
Additional details

On 10/8/2019 at 1:18 PM, ian said:

I'll be there, I'm getting ready to book a room and I think the room have 2 beds. Does anyone want to split a room to save some money? Theres a special room rate for the show. 

I'm pretty quiet, no drugs/alcohol but I dont care whet you do. Let me know!

I just live 90 min away,I will be there sunday.

I will PM you my # so we can maybe meet.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

so I got a little lady from Tim Hendricks yesterday, it was a beautiful day at the bay and I had a great time at the show.

my wife made choc chip cookies for them.

I have tons of pics of the booths and artist I will post later.

So Jealous, looks great! I grew up in Fullerton so really need to get back down there to get a lady head from Tim Hendricks.

1 hour ago, SStu said:

lifetime experience @Dan!

AND an awesome addition. 

ya thanks,

and I have been trying to get in with him for a long time, everything just clicked that day.

he was only taking walkups from a list and the list fills up super fast,well I saw him in the lobby while I was waiting for the tickets to go on sale and walked over to him, told him who I was and he remembered my emails, he told me he would put me on the list, and he did, I was the first one on the list, it was really cool,his booth was next to Jordy hopper's and greg Christian's and oliver peck and across from feddy corbin, and stuart and Valerie's booth, it was a super cool aisle in the convention to be on.This year had more great artists than I have ever seen there.

Edited by Dan