General Movie Thread

Tight-Lines

I just went and saw Django...holy fucking shit balls. That shit was great.

Django FTW.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wanted to say that we have been in a shortage of good zombie movies lately...

There are so many ways to spin the whole zombie thing. I really want screenwriters to start exploring the mental side of a zombie scenario more...

I just went and saw Django...holy fucking shit balls. That shit was great.

Django FTW.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wanted to say that we have been in a shortage of good zombie movies lately...

There are so many ways to spin the whole zombie thing. I really want screenwriters to start exploring the mental side of a zombie scenario more...

World War Z will be out soon.

World War Z will be out soon.

Any movie that casts Brad Pitt as the lead role in a zombie scenario is a bunch of crap. Also, I am a huge fan of the books and the movie looks downright disrespectful towards the books. I will still watch it for sure, but I am going to hold my nose in the air and scoff constantly.

Any movie that casts Brad Pitt as the lead role in a zombie scenario is a bunch of crap. Also, I am a huge fan of the books and the movie looks downright disrespectful towards the books. I will still watch it for sure, but I am going to hold my nose in the air and scoff constantly.

I agree with the Brad Pitt thing. I've never read the books so I have no expectations.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love Cool Hand Luke.

Kill Bill - meh.

True Romance - now there's a movie!!

Cool Hand Luke...

Rules it for me on movies. After that I really like Deliverance, and Blazing Saddles, oh yeah, and The Exorcist!, (gotta throw one horror movie in for good measure!)

• 3 weeks later...

FOODMATTERS® | Natural Health & Nutrition I watched this on Netflix,but you can watch for free on this site.

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business Film Series this guy is curing people of cancer.A must watch documentary.

The Gerson Miracle | Watch Free Documentary Online about a clinic in SD who are curing people of cancer through juicing of fruits and vegetables.

If you are interested in zombies at all; read the book World War Z and also read the companion journals. All excellent. A very different take on the zombie thing...

I have not read that yet nor did I know that there were journals to go with it. But I will look into this. I love anything zombies, and different takes are always very good for me.

• 4 weeks later...