Not happy with new tattoo

Alaz

Hi so I just got a tattoo done few days ago and rather than being happy and exited about it all I can see are the flaws. Such as how asymmetrical it is and why is it so much darker and thicker line in a middle. Tried to show as best as I can in pictures. This was the image I went with and this is what I got. Can someone pls put my mind at ease 

11BC9C40-DA04-40DB-9897-297394D6CCCE.jpeg

835E9176-B3DD-44E7-BF49-212B08FB316C.png

Honestly, it looks good! That placement is one of those spots where depending on how the arm  is positioned it can look a little wonky. My guess is it looks straight when your arm is straightened out/natural. (I have a dagger on my tricep and it only looks "straight" in certain positions haha)

Let it heal fully, and if you still want the line size matching, you can always have that done.

I wouldn't go back to that tattoo "artist." Wait until it heals (4 -6 weeks) and then find someone that specializes in coverups. People think that simple tattoos are easy. They aren't; it takes a really good tattoo artist to draw a simple design that works and lay down all the lines evenly. 

Good tattoos (and coverups) aren't cheap.

Always hate to say this but you are correct in your fears this tattoo does not look very good. Looks like he jacked up a line in the middle and decided to just make it bolder than the rest. Good news is it can be easily fixed by a good artist just have him bold the rest of it out. It is uneven but not that bad I think it will look good if you just bold all the lines. Good luck and always remember you get what you pay for