Tattoo Cover Up Pictures, Before and After

Lochlan

Yes that is correct! I had to use a different screen name, for whatever reason i could not upload these pictures under the other screen name, not sure why.

If you don't mind, could you let me know what the other screen name was so that I can investigate to make sure same thing isn't happening to other people? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i think it was about ten years old when i covered it, it was a very early darren stares portrait done in colour,the cover is probably 5 now .the guy wearing it wasnt unhappy as such with the tattoo, but 15 years ago a lot of the colour portraiture on the uk scene wasnt as heavily saturated with colour as it is now .darren is a very talented artist and i thoroughly enjoyed ripping it out of him because i had to cover his work,on discussion he did say it was unfamiliar ground at the time and he felt it was too big so he compensated by trying to give it slightly less presense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Now if only my black and blue koi had turned out like that I'd be much happier and not having to worry about my own cover up XD

That sucks! Are you doing some laser first or is it small enough to cover with another tattoo just how it is? I hope it all works out ;) (if it helps I was really really lucky, I probably should have had some laser done first but thankfully it all worked out)

That sucks! Are you doing some laser first or is it small enough to cover with another tattoo just how it is? I hope it all works out ;) (if it helps I was really really lucky, I probably should have had some laser done first but thankfully it all worked out)

HA! No I've already been told by Amber(artist) that I will have to get some laser work done to it, considering it is the entire upper half of my back.. (see pic)

@Stitch626 - yes, I see... I dont know to much about laser, but from what little I do know, by the looks of it it should really only take a few sessions to lighten it up enough for something really nice to go straight over it. There doesn't seem to be anything to solid or any shitty colours that are super hard to get rid of, such as purple. (anyone with more knowledge about these things, am I correct in saying that?) Just think, it could always be worse ;)

• 3 months later...