Tattoo Cover Up Pictures, Before and After

Lochlan

• 1 month later...
Sham-Wow?

There is no way that purple would come through. I think we might have a prankster on our hands.

Doesn't seem like something Tim Beck would lie about, he is a really well respected artist. Also, the purple looks like it would be outside of where the original tattoo is. But still... I don't even know.

Doesn't seem like something Tim Beck would lie about, he is a really well respected artist. Also, the purple looks like it would be outside of where the original tattoo is. But still... I don't even know.

I have wanted to get tattooed by him, but never have time to venture out of Chicago when I am there. If I ever do I will ask him.

I have wanted to get tattooed by him, but never have time to venture out of Chicago when I am there. If I ever do I will ask him.

I'd like to get tattooed by him and actually have a friend who's from there and has invited me and my girlfriend to come stay with her there sometime, but I think he is really booked out, though I could be wrong about that.

But @CultExciter I agree, there could have been some laser sessions, otherwise I just don't see how it's possible. But then again, what do I know.

I'd like to get tattooed by him and actually have a friend who's from there and has invited me and my girlfriend to come stay with her there sometime, but I think he is really booked out, though I could be wrong about that.

But @CultExciter I agree, there could have been some laser sessions, otherwise I just don't see how it's possible. But then again, what do I know.

I can't imagine there are that many people to get tattooed by other than him in his neck of the woods. I know a year ago he did a guest spot at CTC and had some availability. Oh well maybe I will just buy his flash book he posted yesterday.

I can't imagine there are that many people to get tattooed by other than him in his neck of the woods. I know a year ago he did a guest spot at CTC and had some availability. Oh well maybe I will just buy his flash book he posted yesterday.

His entire shop is actually pretty rad, Frank William just started working there I think and Jeremy Armstrong and Zach Dole are both really solid tattooers. It actually seems like a really cool shop, but I've yet to visit.

His entire shop is actually pretty rad, Frank William just started working there I think and Jeremy Armstrong and Zach Dole are both really solid tattooers. It actually seems like a really cool shop, but I've yet to visit.

That's what I meant his shop collectively not just him. Frank William is really cool, talked with him for awhile my wife was getting tattooed by Mario Desa.