Tattoo Cover Up Pictures, Before and After

Lochlan

• 1 month later...

recently had my 20yr old tribal covered with some bio mech. i will be covering my whole forearm at the end of the month with something similar. havent been zapped in approx. 18yrs. now ive got the fever. it still needs to be touched up.

B3531E09-6D61-41AF-895C-B603C0C461C1.jpg

49C367C0-129F-41E2-8FFD-858020B57C33.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had this coverup finished last September. The original elvish was done by a scratcher in my dining room 9 years ago. I was smart then. I had about 5 laser sessions on it, and then had my appointment to cover it up last July. A huge thunderstorm hit, the wind was absolutely insane, knocked a huge branch off a tree that took out the power the the shop... hence the unfinished outline in the first pic. Anyway, love it.

Chris Anthon, who was working at Thrive Studios in Cambridge, ON at the time, is the artist.

I have another coverup on my ankle, will have to dig through some old photos to post, and next year when I start my back piece it'll be covering up another 3 old [bad] jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

OwgeBxS.jpg

Sorry for the odd crop, this is the company cover photo and I also wanted to make sure the logo wasn't on the image so it wouldn't come off as advertising.

This client didn't like the shoulder cap he had, but wanted a very specific cover up that included soft shading and more on the side of realistic. The artist sent him my way and we ended up doing 4 laser tattoo removal treatments on him to fade it down - the reason I only have the photo up until 3 is because after the 4th he had it heal and went back to the artist to get it covered.

Both the artist and myself are extremely happy with the results, and don't believe there will be any bleed through after the tattoo fully heals, from the original piece.

The artist who covered it is: Matt Kramer | Lehigh Valley | Allentown Tattoo | Mind's Eye Tattoo / and can also be found at Instagram