White Tattoo Ink Cancer ? Help

Ted85

I am new to this forum but heavily tattooed in color and black  I have white on both my arms and a large white circle on my leg 6 by 6 surrounded by black. The white didn’t heal well at all, as when i did it in 2015 was rejecting most of the ink. The white is pure titanium dioxide and now I regret ever getting any white after reading what titanium does in body. I don’t think glycerol was used because mine healed with so bad with cuts and blood. 

Anyone have white for a long time and would like to get your thoughts. Supper worried about white now.  Thanks 

Edited by Ted85
Grammar

That’s goof you didn’t have any bad reactions, Yeah I had a huge piece done on my leg and then lots of little bunnies on my arms part of a sleeve. Never highlights, The white tuned light brown. My number one concern is cancer from the white. It’s not appealing, I agree —I would not get white again. 

i have large blocks of white on my sleeve and backpiece and highlights all over. the arm is 12 years old, the back is 5. there is also white mixed in with other coloured ink throughout. so i have it all over. i have never had a reaction to it, it was all packed in properly by good tattooers, no reactions and it definately has lasted.

i would be more worried about a family history of cancer, toxins in the environment and our food supply than i am about getting cancer from tattooing. actually i would be more worried about getting cancer from a rotary-pen tattoo machine...but i digress

Ok, yeah mine flared up bad on the legs and now changed colors to a beige. On the arms I no issue. Maybe it was a healing issue for the legs because farther from heart???   It was pure titanium dioxide, he made the ink, but I guess that’s all whites. Mine was a good artist too. Your tattoo sounds rad 

my white bird turns into a golden bird every summer. my whites have always had a bit of a seasonal colourshift, so that beige is somewhat expected. I've seen it to where if you overwork white it comes out beige. also my legs have always been a bitch to heal.

some of my tattoos are in my profile gallery, so enjoy 🙂

and welcome to the cancer-free forum !

Ok, yeah mine flared up bad on the legs and now changed colors to a beige. On the arms I no issue. Maybe it was a healing issue for the legs because farther from heart???   It was pure titanium dioxide, he made the ink, but I guess that’s all whites. Mine was a good artist too. Your tattoo sounds rad 

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, bongsau said:

i have large blocks of white on my sleeve and backpiece and highlights all over. the arm is 12 years old, the back is 5. there is also white mixed in with other coloured ink throughout. so i have it all over. i have never had a reaction to it, it was all packed in properly by good tattooers, no reactions and it definately has lasted.

i would be more worried about a family history of cancer, toxins in the environment and our food supply than i am about getting cancer from tattooing. actually i would be more worried about getting cancer from a rotary-pen tattoo machine...but i digress

Could you elaborate on rotary pen tattoo machines and cancer?