Equipment Reviews and Recommendations

BoxInkTattoos

I'm looking for a new rotary pen style machine.  I'm really thinking about the Spektra Xion but all I can find online is the good stuff about it.  I really wanna know if there are any cons.  Have any of you used one and if so...Could you let me know how it treated you.  Thanks in advance.  

• 1 year later...

I've heard about this tattoo machine and I can say that it can be hard to find the ideal tattoo machines becasue one master will praize the machine of one brand, and another master will say that Spektra Xion is the best pen style machine. I can recommend to read the pros and cons of such types of machines at https://inkedway.com/how-to-set-up-a-rotary-tattoo-machine/. I think you will find the required inforamtion that will  help you. 

Edited by chasedone

fk irons xions are my go to machines,  have been using them for months now.  I have found no cons with them at all honestly,  they have proven to be serious work horses. They handle cold sterilization beautifully, no dulling for harming of the finish has been noticed. I also keep them in a u.v. cabinet when not in use with no adverse effects noticed. I run mine off a critical atom power supply and they have never missed a beat. Once you get them set up to your liking, just grab and go, very consistent.