Blown out ?

Maria

This is my first post and I'm not really sure how to use this lol. Long story short it's been 3 weeks since I've had this tattoo and I am aware that the line work is not the best, I just don't know what to do.... I'm probably gonna keep on adding more so it's less distracting? I moved alot when I was getting it done so it's partly my fault. 

20191106_003531.jpg

1 hour ago, SStu said:

It'll be at least 4-6 weeks before you know how it's really going to look. 

Next time, find a real tattooist/artist to administer your tattoo.  

Umm yeah this was an actual tattoo artist, my friends have gotten tattoos from him before and they have all turned out great. Just my luck haha 

49 minutes ago, Maria said:

Umm yeah this was an actual tattoo artist, my friends have gotten tattoos from him before and they have all turned out great. Just my luck haha 

does he work in a shop ?  

and there is nothing you can do about the blow out now,

the best thing to do is research artists and find a good one that does whatever style you want next time.

just my humble opinion, but don't go back to the person that did that tattoo.

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, oboogie said:

That is awful. Please don't go back there. Nothing you can do about the blowout. 

Oh man now you guys are making me think it's worse than it looks, but yeah he has a shop and everything. Do you think I should cover it up or should I just keep it ? 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

does he work in a shop ?  

and there is nothing you can do about the blow out now,

the best thing to do is research artists and find a good one that does whatever style you want next time.

just my humble opinion, but don't go back to the person that did that tattoo.

Most definitely will not be going back, I'm just bummed out I have no idea what to do about it. Either cover it up or keep on adding more tattoos on my arm 

1 hour ago, Maria said:

Oh man now you guys are making me think it's worse than it looks, but yeah he has a shop and everything. Do you think I should cover it up or should I just keep it ? 

I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel worse. It's kind of funny and bad in good way. Just keep it and get more (better quality) tattoos.

Edited by oboogie

I actually really dig this but please let it heal properly and see how it ends up. Are there quality issues? yes. As previously stated, I also would recommend a different tattoo artist. With that being said, I promise once you get more and more tattoos around and make a sleeve, you won't notice the issues that you are bringing up now (or atleast you won't notice it as much). Just gotta own it and move on  

20 hours ago, cyoonit123 said:

I actually really dig this but please let it heal properly and see how it ends up. Are there quality issues? yes. As previously stated, I also would recommend a different tattoo artist. With that being said, I promise once you get more and more tattoos around and make a sleeve, you won't notice the issues that you are bringing up now (or atleast you won't notice it as much). Just gotta own it and move on  

Thank you, haha made me feel a little bit better 

21 hours ago, oboogie said:

I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel worse. It's kind of funny and bad in good way. Just keep it and get more (better quality) tattoos.

I mean this picture isn't the greatest, I swear it's better in person 😂 but no kidding ! Never cheaping out on a tattoo again, we all learn from our mistakes.