I just wanted to add a post to this thread mainly for the Canadians on this thread( and the Americans that are close to Canada) to let you know that there is a shop in Toronto that has some very Fine guests artists for summer 2011 if your interested.

I am not a shop owner or tattoo artist or an employee of the shop, but because of Lizzie and Speakeasy i was able to get an amazing tattoo by one of her guests artists and i just wanted to spread the joy!!

here is the link to the shop blog where most of the guest artists are listed:

SUMMER GUEST LIST! | speakeasy tattoo shop, toronto

Shop details:

Speakeasy Tattoo

299 Harbord Street

Toronto, ON

M6G 1G7

Speakeasy Tattoo

p.s. dont quote me on this but the names missing from the list in the link that are on the summer 2011 poster are:

Mario Desa

Matt Ziolko

Nikki Balls

call or email the shop to inquire

all three of those guestspots have been canceled. that's why we are not on the new list.
i know this probably isn't the best response, but :(

Thanks Mario for the update! Bummer that the those spots got cancelled but you'll be back in Toronto again sometime soon, hopefully.

Robin, I hope that unhappy face is sadness because Mario isn't going to be in Toronto and not sadness on the thread as a whole!?