Is my new tattoo gonna heal patchy

Sarrod♀️

EE2B046B-D42E-46B9-A5A3-D0CAB2CA6314.thumb.jpeg.47007d5bcfc377341b65aba9c0da8276.jpegHi I got my first tattoo about a week ago. Today is actually day 7 and one side looks darker than the other...like one side looks like it’s healing good but the other where the scab feel off is pink 🥺. Will the ink be patchy there. I was super careful didn’t even stretch my arm or sleep on it 

the bottom was before the scab fell off 

8639BD94-27E9-4D65-A119-90D059209CCC.jpeg

Edited by Sarrod♀️

• 4 months later...

Hi. I have question so I just had my first tattoo done about 2 week ago it was a chest tattoo and I read online that showering can cause a patchy tattoo and I’m very careful with my tattoo but today I’m saying a little piece of my tattoo is patchy is cause by the shower( I take lukeshower not hot but not cold )?? Thank you everyone for the help!!:p 

Edited by Kason

5 hours ago, Kason said:

Hi. I have question so I just had my first tattoo done about 2 week ago it was a chest tattoo and I read online that showering can cause a patchy tattoo and I’m very careful with my tattoo but today I’m saying a little piece of my tattoo is patchy is cause by the shower( I take lukeshower not hot but not cold )?? Thank you everyone for the help!!:p 

so, you HAVE to wash it, a shower will not harm the tattoo, without seeing a pic of it we can't be sure, but a shower will not hurt a tattoo, it is usually something else, like scabbing or a poorly applied tattoo that  causes issues.