Asymmetrical / Uneven tattoo, possible fix?

sdfasdfadsafds

Hey everyone,

I just got a new tattoo a few days ago and I'm not happy at all with the result. I had done another tattoo before with this artist so I'm quite disappointed with what I got.

I understand it could be worst, but I feel that the tattoo is quite asymmetrical and not what I was expecting, which really annoys me considering it will be there forever. The original design had the shape of a circle with half of it as a sketch. I feel that the sketch part is not asymmetrical at all to the other part, which kinda bothers me. Also the lines of the sketch and the outline in general look inda amateur to me.... 

Do you think there would be any chances to make some changes to make it look a bit better? This is my tattoo:

185728344_WhatsAppImage2019-11-28at18_09_16.thumb.jpeg.86c91376e3f428888a60f5b2e1a0713b.jpeg

This is the design that I was hoping for:

741877610_WhatsAppImage2019-11-24at19_17_34.jpeg.82ffc3ee50eb693a92c4fbe0983ef885.jpeg

Edited by albertorw

3 hours ago, SStu said:

Yeah, that tattooist didn't pull 1 straight line in that effort. 

I'm not an artist or tattooist, but I don't see any way of fixing it. 

On the other hand, and frankly - the inspiration tattoo (and design) looks pretty unprofessional, too. 

The design is a symbol that looks just like that, so the actual design shouldn't be too relevant as that's what I wanted to get. This one here:

925909907_Image2019-11-29at8_09_41p.m..thumb.png.afe271ed81b3a45c150c4795642d44bb.png

The inspiration tattoo is just that symbol with half of it as a sketch and half without, and it does look quite similar to the original, but the result that I got looks extremely unprofessional in my opinion. 

No idea what to do with it to fix it tbh. I was thinking if maybe increasing the design of the sketch with a different artist, especially the round lines, could make it look a bit more symmetrical, as the main issue is the interior part. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Edited by albertorw