Getting a touch up?

Sarrod♀️

So y’all have been telling me to wait so I waited... it’s been 4 weeks. Still didn’t fill in so I gonna get a touch up  I think... will the touch up fix it? One side is good and the other ink not there. Hasn’t been peeling since forever. 

230BE12D-460F-4CBC-BBF1-14CA42328383.jpeg

EBAB8806-1195-496C-A362-3E6E7508C1C3.jpeg

The artist will more than likely go over the whole thing. It will probably take longer to set up than to execute it. I’d give it another month to heal before hitting it again so that the deeper layers of skin have a chance to fully heal. If it’s a free touch up still tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know that they would have to or even would. For a tattoo that small it wouldn’t surprise me if they just went over the whole thing again to keep it even. Talk to your artist and let them make the decision to go over the entire thing or not. Also let them decide if you should wait longer before the touch up. There is no reason to think it would heal any faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Sarrod♀️ said:

They gotta go over the whole thing?? I was hoping just the one part 😔. Another month???? Gosh. Will it heal quicker this time around? 

What's your hurry? When you have a tattoo, you create scar tissue, it's not going to heal any faster second time around.

"The whole thing?" What did it take, like 5 minutes? 

I guess the hurry is I just wanna like it cause it’s on me. I know once it’s fixed I’ll like it. And the reason I wasn’t trying to get the whole thing redone is cause the place meant makes sleeping uncomfortable, I can’t wear bras...I guess I just wish it would have healed right the first time 😔

On 12/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, Sarrod♀️ said:

I guess the hurry is I just wanna like it cause it’s on me. I know once it’s fixed I’ll like it. And the reason I wasn’t trying to get the whole thing redone is cause the place meant makes sleeping uncomfortable, I can’t wear bras...I guess I just wish it would have healed right the first time 😔

There is nothing wrong with how it healed. It just needs a touchup. A lot of tattoos need touchups. They aren't perfect.

After getting this touched up, I strongly suggest you do not get any more tattoos. This is all part of the process, and you don't appear to like or understand the process.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, oboogie said:

There is nothing wrong with how it healed. It just needs a touchup. A lot of tattoos need touchups. They aren't perfect.

After getting this touched up, I strongly suggest you do not get any more tattoos. This is all part of the process, and you don't appear to like or understand the process.

I agree I am too paranoid for the process I think, If I ever do get another it will be a minute.