Is it ok?

castirongary

I posted before when we opened cast iron tattoo so proud of my wife she’s the artist.  But now I’m here to share a bit more.  We were just on the news.  Started a campaign for domestic violence victims. 

https://www.khq.com/news/davenport-tattoo-artist-offering-free-cover-ups-to-victims-of/article_aa4371ca-16dd-11ea-83ee-3fc2d6a348ce.html

And we are blowing up.  Problem is we are a tiny shop one artist in a small town.  Now having a hell of a time trying to balance doing the free stuff.  Trying to get grants to help cover expenses for those.  And doing enough paying work to say open but still help victims and somehow manage to have personal lives.  

that said if anyone can help spread the word.  We don’t want to turn anyone away but bookings for victims for free cover ups are now booked through March leaving only enough openings to hopefully Book enough paying work to balance it all it.  If you want to help more start your own campaign or if your near Spokane join our campaign.  Or even more get in touch with us and ask us how you can help.