Tatfan

Does this look right

I got this tat done and it looked great but now I see really thin lines and a lot of fading 

A8F9C28C-3475-44D2-B686-05C35EE50F35.jpeg

7EA135C6-5560-4870-8C7C-9D0CAA492489.jpeg

C0FF9C2F-EF60-41E1-840D-A57049F25C42.jpeg

FA3D75CF-A10C-4941-A8EC-93979456D97E.jpeg

Edited by Tatfan
Before pic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Looks good. Let it heal. My only coverup (after a bunch of laser) needed a touchup in about a year. I think you have nice tattoo!
    • Hi! 7 days ago I got a tattoo done I really wanted, but now I feel like it doesn‘t suit me, and I don‘t know why. Is it too dark for my figure? I‘m really panicing and thinking about getting it lightened up with a laser (the cat was supposed to be black, but the tattoo got bigger than i imagined, because of all the details and now i feel like it‘s a little much). How do you feel about the tattoo, or what do you think I could do to make it feel a little bit more easy breezy and more fitting for a petite woman like me. Do you think the only option is to lighten it with a laser? Am I overthinking? Will the skull get lighter in the next month?
    • Looks good, man. My first use of white turned yellow. (It was my first tattoo and has since been covered.) My tattoo artist doesn't use much of it on me because you can leave open skin, and it looks just as white. 😂 I'm as white as a ghost. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries