Different Weird Password Glitch

When I open a tab (I use Rockmelt and Chome mostly) for LST, I get a password prompt, even though I'm logged in. It accepted it the first time, but not subsequent times, prompting me every time I click OK.

When I clicked CANCEL it went away and I was still logged in.

Problem started this morning.

Thanks everyone for the heads up! It's happening to me and is a side effect to a new feature we are currently installing that will get troubleshot once we get the new feature installed. Hopefully it will disappear sooner than later....let us know if you discover any other bugs while we are doing this. Thanks for being patient with us!!

As Loch mentioned, I am installing the new gallery system. and will have it live shortly. I didn't expect any surprises like this of course, so apologies for the weirdness, and double thanks for your patience. good stuff coming soon!

thanks for the heads up everybody. can you clarify if this is a pop-up password prompt, or the forum login? I made some adjustments - let me know if you are still seeing it now.

hey Steve it was pop-up. I'm not seeing it anymore though. thanks!