First Tattoo & I hate it!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!

nolagirl127

So I got this tattoo a few hours ago and it's supposed to be a lowercase script g, but it looks more like a messed up infinity sign. I haven't stopped crying since I got it because it is extremely special and sentimental to me. The first photo is what I wanted it to look like, the second is immediately after, and the third is just now. Looking at the picture immediately after, I can tell where the artist didn't trace the stencil. What are my options here? Will it be thinner when it heals? Do I get it removed? Do I try a cover up? I really don't want to cover it up because it will lose its meaning, but is there any way I can make it look more like a g?

IMG_6657.PNG

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 12.38.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 12.39.04 AM.png

Act in haste, repent in leisure. People think, "It's just a little letter." Thin lines on delicate skin are not easy, it takes skill to do something like that well.

As @SStu said, you won't know what it's going to look like until it heals. Save the tears and look at this as a good life lesson. You can't fix it, removing it isn't like the movies, and a cover-up is about your only shot if you don't like it when it heals. Don't cheap out and don't go to the nearest mall tattoo shop. Do your research and find someone that knows what they are doing. It won't be cheap.