Guest Spot News?

Is there a way that we can make a forum category, or sub-category, maybe even a sticky of guest spot news ? I have missed out on some opportunities to get tattooed when a lot of good artist travel to Austin, Tx. I usually get to see their facebook that says going to "TX in one week", and it really sucks not to know of their arrival earlier in time (at least a month). I was wondering how some of you tattooers prep for guest spots, is it on the spur moment thing? Or is it something you plan ? And how can the news spread faster?

Some people I've missed out or on my wishlist for Austin, Tx:

Chad Koeplinger

Deno Jr.

Horimasa

Matt Arriola

FML

Jinx Proof Tattoo in Washington , DC is having quite a few well known guest artists coming to work in the next 6 months. Jason Goldberg from Olde City in Philly, "osti" Ralf Ostermöller from germany, Richard Stell in august or early september, Tim Lehi from blackheart in september, and Scott Sylvia also from Blackheart by October. i know i'm forgetting someone but its gonna be a good year for sure.

This is for sure something we would love to see more tattooers, customers, and tattoo shops take advantage of in the forums area as Alanna pointed out (I added the backlinks). It is one of the many features that was an initial force for starting LST. So many good tattooers travel around guest spotting!!! IT IS FREE so have at it please!!

I'm going to take a guess at it being like "den-o"- if it was like "dino", it'd be spelled either "dino", "deano" or maybe "deeno".

Then again, my friend Johnny used to spell his name to sound like "jone-y", so you might just want to see if you have the balls to get away with saying "D", haha!

By the way, s33k, I strongly advise you take a look at your local studios' blogs and Facebook pages if you haven't already. There'll be loads of news on those as to what's going on. I update a local studio's blog twice a week, and we always make sure to write a fair amount on guest spots, and many others are pretty much the same.