Two "half Sleeves"

mfrank29

Just got my right arm done with a piece from shoulder to elbow. Now I want more! I could go about filling this one in, but I really like it the way it is.

I have an idea for the other arm, also would be shoulder to elbow. What do you guys think.....is that a weird look to have both arms done with very different pieces but both shoulder to elbow ion size/placement?

14 minutes ago, oboogie said:

I had my arms like that for a long time, then I turned them both into full sleeves. Nothing wrong with that.

I would just go for the full sleeve now, but I worry about future job implications for now. Probably will one day. I'd actually like to see my tattoos more than I do! Fortunately, both would work well being added on to and I have talked to my artist about designing them with additions in mind down the road. Once I do both arms, I'll slowly fill in the underside of each arm.

Edited by mfrank29

On 1/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, mfrank29 said:

I would just go for the full sleeve now, but I worry about future job implications for now. Probably will one day. I'd actually like to see my tattoos more than I do! Fortunately, both would work well being added on to and I have talked to my artist about designing them with additions in mind down the road. Once I do both arms, I'll slowly fill in the underside of each arm.

I work in an ad agency, and no one cares about my sleeves. It really depends on what industry you work in.