SStu

Anxiety ridden canvases

On 2/3/2020 at 12:54 PM, oboogie said:

The crazy just keeps coming. They had to lock another newbie thread because she didn't hear what he wanted to. YIKES. It must be a tough time to be a tattoo artist. 😳

For the record, I said the "crazy keeps coming." I never called you crazy. That was your assumption—your leap. But sure. You keep on posting the same old shit, I'm sure everyone will love you. Good luck. 👍

10 hours ago, LadySchism said:

Ok.. so apparently being an asshole once you are “liked” in this community is ok? May I remind you that she was the one who decided to go out of her way to call me crazy initially in this thread, albeit admittedly, without even reading my post to gain any kind of understanding of the situation prior to doing so.

Now stating facts and choosing to stand up for myself makes me the asshole? Interesting.. Perhaps she needed to learn some manners as well before she chose to comment the way she did.

For God’s sake get over yourself. Blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine. On to my ignore list.

9 hours ago, oboogie said:

For the record, I said the "crazy keeps coming." I never called you crazy. That was your assumption—your leap. But sure. You keep on posting the same old shit, I'm sure everyone will love you. Good luck. 👍

+1

these people think the universe revolves around them!

Edited by Hogrider

I got my first tattoo at 40, this December. Upper arm, shoulder to elbow. I was more worried about how long I'd be able to sit for and getting an infection than not liking it. I guess the way I figured, it's just skin...if I hated it, oh well it's on my upper arm anyway. 

Turns out I sat for the entire 11-5 session (with breaks) and it was completed that day. I love it way more than I thought was possible. So much so that I have my next appointment booked in April for my other arm, and then plan to fill in the under arm areas. I'll do my lower arms one day when a job change less likely. I can't wait for summer so I can wear short sleeves or a tank top so I can see the art all the time. 

I'm a pretty anxious person, so I am really glad I didn't feel regret at all. I am glad I waited until I was older. I had thought about getting a tattoo many times, but what I was younger I would have gotten something I would likely be covering up now. It was easier for me to pick ideas that I feel confident are fleeting for me at this point in life. While I don't see myself getting body suit, or any neck of face tattoos, I definitely see this as something I'll keep adding to over time. Now I think people without tattoos look plain and boring 😆