Worries about tattoo infection

Dantatt

Hey guys just got a snake wrapped a around a hannya mask just got the outline done and a scab is very much so worrying me, the scabs go kind of deep I heard it could be because of moisture. I tend to worry alot

1580426516225124672233075385525.jpg

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

try some Aveeno daily moisturizing ,I use it all the time.great stuff.

So in your opinion you wouldnt say the redness around that scab isnt an infection? I was told those cracks are from lack if moisturizing from my artist

Thanks

5 hours ago, Dantatt said:

So in your opinion you wouldnt say the redness around that scab isnt an infection? I was told those cracks are from lack if moisturizing from my artist

Thanks

no,it doesn't look infected to me,

but if you are concerned go check with your doctor.

12 hours ago, Dantatt said:

Thanks

No. But I’m not a doctor. My infected tattoo was oozing green junk and covered in thick scabs. Yours looks a little Irritated. 

6 hours ago, oboogie said:

No. But I’m not a doctor. My infected tattoo was oozing green junk and covered in thick scabs. Yours looks a little Irritated. 

Irritater from what if you dont mind me asking the cream or rubbing against something? It is a thick scab that's cracked in this picture is looks like the black spots beside it but in fact it's actually raised. I'm  little paranoid as I have to go in for the second session of my leg sleeve in 2 weeks and the last thing I want is complication lol

8 minutes ago, Dantatt said:

Irritater from what if you dont mind me asking the cream or rubbing against something? It is a thick scab that's cracked in this picture is looks like the black spots beside it but in fact it's actually raised. I'm  little paranoid as I have to go in for the second session of my leg sleeve in 2 weeks and the last thing I want is complication lol

They won't tattoo over a scabbed area. It looks like you might be putting too much lotion or something on it. Just keep it clean and let it heal. Don't put anything on it. That's what i would do, anyway.

5 minutes ago, oboogie said:

They won't tattoo over a scabbed area. It looks like you might be putting too much lotion or something on it. Just keep it clean and let it heal. Don't put anything on it. That's what i would do, 

Thanks!

Edited by Dantatt