Bumps on some lines 6 months later

Eijin

Hi I have had a tattoo done in august couple months later I could still feel bumps when I touched some of the lines. I did a research and found that it may take longer on different parts pf body to fully heal. But today six months later I'm a little bit concerned. I can still feel the lines around the pentagram,horns and eyes but not where nose s or that hair is. I tried to google out about it but mixed information comes out like allergy I couldn't find a proper answer. I think it's been healing normally there wasn't any swelling or even itching. Skin is not swollen just if I go through with finger on particular lines I can feel them unlike on other tattoos I have. Not sure if I should let my artist know. Thanks for any suggestion.

69708126_2662885070428705_3402892555577196544_o (3)2.jpg

Could this be a cause of too fast and-I don't know-"strong" use of needle? If this is just a scar then well it does not bother me too much I was only thinking about potential health complications. It may sound funny but if you don't know what they are then it leaves you with concerns.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:44 PM, Hogrider said:

I'd let the artist know, but I doubt there is anything you can do about it. Having raised lines after 6 months is not normal.

25 minutes ago, oboogie said:

If you're that concerned, see a doctor. We can't tell you exactly what it is. Good luck.

Well I have just messaged my artist to see what he could say. I just thought that there are occasional events of bad work or certain sensitive body areas. Hence I asked on forum before considering an appointment.  Thanks.

19 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

Gets a Satanic tattoo...

Worried about little bumps...

Sorry, just caught me funny. 🤣

Alright if you explain me what one have to do with another then I could appreciate. No offence taken but if you are not religious and you just like gothic style then getting a satan tattoo is just as same as getting spider-man or zeus or any other. On the other hand bumps may or may not be related to health issues. 

Thought that people that are getting tattoos are usually open minded 😉

Just like I stated above if these are only scars then I'm not worried.

4 hours ago, Eijin said:

Alright if you explain me what one have to do with another then I could appreciate. No offence taken but if you are not religious and you just like gothic style then getting a satan tattoo is just as same as getting spider-man or zeus or any other. On the other hand bumps may or may not be related to health issues. 

Thought that people that are getting tattoos are usually open minded 😉

Just like I stated above if these are only scars then I'm not worried.

Yay, I meant totally zero offense too. I just chuckled as soon as I read it, not even 100% sure why. Guess just seemed like anyone into that symbolism wouldn't even notice bumps.

Hope it heals quickly.

16 hours ago, JAC1961 said:

Yay, I meant totally zero offense too. I just chuckled as soon as I read it, not even 100% sure why. Guess just seemed like anyone into that symbolism wouldn't even notice bumps.

Hope it heals quickly.

I just like to discuss with people i did not take any offence.

Well i have received an answer from my artist he said that a scar may maintain for a longer time especially if the tattoo was soon exposed to sun(which wasn't) or if you soon get yourself drunk(which I did) 

Well similar to my first tattoo which also been made by the end of my holiday abroad I have been drinking quiet a bit but not 24hr before or after tattoo and there are no raised outlines. On the other hand I do not expect from almost any artist to say" damn I messed up I have put needle too  deep sorry dude" but as long as they are just scars well no drama.