Thanks moderators and members, Este7 new here

este7

Hey all I'm in the greater Sacramento area, been drawing all my life and getting tat toed for 20 years. Had to quit construction to take care of terminal parent. Because of this The past four years I've dedicated as much time as possible to tattooing starting with drawing and painting flash for the first three years and had a short apprenticeship, about eight month intensive including drawing, tattooing, and health procedures from a old friend now retired.I am Still working hard trying to stay within the respectful tRadition of early American tattoo etiquette. Am not at a shop but have a private studio where I work within my skill limits tattooing, and painting, continuing trying to find an open door to continue my apprenticeship, so much more to learn. I am a father and husband, leading a crazy life, busy from all directions. I love every aspect of tattooing and it's history. It is what I want to do for the rest of my days. Seems like a great site to be a part of, and hopefully meet some good friends. Than to all that make it so.

Thanks, Este

Welcome to our little family Este7. I'm sure if you keep working as hard as you say you are, you'll get where you want to go! There's a lot of parents on here, too, we understand busy for sure. There's even a thread on whether or not you'd let your kids get tattooed before 18.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-101/219-would-you-let-your-kid-get-tattooed-before-18-a.html

I was just in the car with my two kids and another little playdate friend. we had gone to a farm and fed the animals, played and ate lunch in a park, and then went and rode a merry go round. I'm thinking we're good and I'm pretty tired form all the fun and the sun, but my son's asking "What are we gonna do now, Mom?" If only we all had that kind of get up and go!

Anyways, welcome to LST, do make yourself at home.

Welcome to our little family Este7. I'm sure if you keep working as hard as you say you are, you'll get where you want to go! There's a lot of parents on here, too, we understand busy for sure. There's even a thread on whether or not you'd let your kids get tattooed before

I was just in the car with my two kids and another little playdate friend. we had gone to a farm and fed the animals, played and ate lunch in a park, and then went and rode a merry go round. I'm thinking we're good and I'm pretty tired form all the fun and the sun, but my son's asking "What are we gonna do now, Mom?" If only we all had that kind of get up and go!

Anyways, welcome to LST, do make yourself at home.

Yes if I had an oz. Of the energy my girls 12 & 8 have it'd be incredible ! My oldest loves drawing and painting traditional roses, she's even almost got spit shading down, ha ha ! My youngest like drawing architectural renderings and princesses. Sometimes I make 'em a stencil and use that stencil glue and give 'em a temp. Tattoo and they last for a few days, they dig it. Such a blessing and inspiration though. Anyway thanks for the welcomes!!