I copied design from the internet

randogal

What a dramatic name for the title. It happens all the time, but I didn't expect to *uck this up myself. I did a bunch of small tattoos last year, been wanting a dice tattoo on my hand for very ling time, but didn't put thought to it when it was time for me like actually doing it. Feel pretty bad about it. Should I be thinking of changing it somehow or let it be, because it's like flash you know?

Although its the only thing I hate about it, its stressing me out. 

First photo is the one from Google, then mine - fresh, and healed

b9215d83b8c704ae3f2e265af140fc7c.jpg

IMG_20200228_081259.jpg

IMG_20200228_084512.jpg

Edited by Nina19

I know generally it's wise to finish the sleeve with hand tattoo but... 🙂

I wanted tattoos for long time and decided to go first with the simple ones I guess, like I remember wanting a dice tattoo on my hand thats it, I also wanted to cover the scars on it. 

I know, I feel like an idiot worrying about this s*it, as I look at it I even can't decide if it looks the same, or different 'enough' not to worry about it. Yeah, I have seen similar posts here about ppl worrying about their tattoos. For me it's just how my mind works, I worry about every little thing. 

What? How dare you! 

Now I am over thinking before getting one, so the final decision is 'bulletproof' to negative thoughts. 

I have planned a list of tattoos years ago. 

And a moment of stupid anxiety will not stop me from doing what I love. 

I just needed a f*cking help to get over it. 

On 3/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, Nina19 said:

What? How dare you! 

Now I am over thinking before getting one, so the final decision is 'bulletproof' to negative thoughts. 

I have planned a list of tattoos years ago. 

And a moment of stupid anxiety will not stop me from doing what I love. 

I just needed a f*cking help to get over it. 

How dare you? Really? Hahaha. You came here asking a completely obsessive question AFTER you got tattooed. That is obsessive behavior. We see it here A LOT.

As for help to get over it, we can't help you with that. It's flash. It's fine. Just enjoy it.

I do agree that you’re worrying too much! Honestly, if you like it you don’t need to mess w it. 

my favorite and most well done tattoos are song lyrics that are actually slightly incorrect (because I got them wrong) and a flower that happens to be a logo lol but I cherish them because they are mine, they’re pretty and I like them - not because they are perfect or completely original. 

I also have a couple very poorly done tattoos - one of which I’m covering tomorrow, one I’m gonna try to get fixed up and one I’m leaving just the way it is. They just are what they are and honestly I probably wouldn’t change getting them although I’m changing parts of them now because I’m just not happy with them. Whenever I see any of them though, whether I got them for a specific reason or not, I can always see that time in my life through them. That’s a little cheesy I know, but seriously. If you like it, that’s okay, you’re allowed to like it. And if not you can change it - just remember that comes w it’s own set of risks too! Good luck. 

5 hours ago, oboogie said:

Dont you dare tell me Im not the person to get tattoos! 😆

Well I get it, at the end of the day its not the most important thing in life, even if its on your skin forever it is not. 

Yeah its ok to make mistakes, you cant control the outcome of every decision you make, and you are allowed to freak out. 

And I see, maybe it has become annoying here. 

I just wached so many videos on YouTube people saying how horrible it is to copy someones work, although its probably not about simple dice. 

2 hours ago, Virtualanimegf said:

Thats right, I like it I dont care if people say its not beautiful or that 'I shouldve done flowers... not that!' or if there is rules that you should be having sleeves before getting hands done. 

But I do agree with originality. 

And the only thing we changed about the dice is the number of dots, that was the most imortant thing to me at the time! Maybe its different enough then... 🤔

I see it is freaking annoying. I should wrap it up. 

Edited by Nina19

On 3/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, Nina19 said:

Thats right, I like it I dont care if people say its not beautiful or that 'I shouldve done flowers... not that!' or if there is rules that you should be having sleeves before getting hands done. 

But I do agree with originality. 

And the only thing we changed about the dice is the number of dots, that was the most imortant thing to me at the time! Maybe its different enough then... 🤔

I see it is freaking annoying. I should wrap it up. 

No worries - there’s such a difference between stealing personal art and having something that’s universal so other people have it too. And man I’ve got a neck tattoo and a hand tattoo but no sleeves or big bad chest piece - just small pieces scattered. Apparently that’s a big no no! But oh well (; anyway I get where you’re coming from!!

On 3/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, Nina19 said:

Dont you dare tell me Im not the person to get tattoos! 😆

Well I get it, at the end of the day its not the most important thing in life, even if its on your skin forever it is not. 

Yeah its ok to make mistakes, you cant control the outcome of every decision you make, and you are allowed to freak out. 

And I see, maybe it has become annoying here. 

I just wached so many videos on YouTube people saying how horrible it is to copy someones work, although its probably not about simple dice. 

Your tattoo is fine. It isn't a copy. It is flash.Quit worrying. 🙂