New here, looking for advice?

StormyOblivion

http://imgur.com/gallery/KZyIN5r

Hi all,

I was looking for websites to ask for tattoo advice- looks like I found one! This is my first tattoo and it is two days old, so I know it's a little early to ask this but I'm paranoid! The ink seems to have smudged/traveled around the "forehead" area of the little guy. I'm not sure if it's bruising, just things shifting as it heals, or a blowout (though it doesnt seem to be, compared to pictures I've googled). Any idea if the ink dots will fade? Many thanks! I'll post a pic from right after it was done for comparison 

Edited by StormyOblivion
Better photo

7 hours ago, StormyOblivion said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/KZyIN5r

Hi all,

I was looking for websites to ask for tattoo advice- looks like I found one! This is my first tattoo and it is two days old, so I know it's a little early to ask this but I'm paranoid! The ink seems to have smudged/traveled around the "forehead" area of the little guy. I'm not sure if it's bruising, just things shifting as it heals, or a blowout (though it doesnt seem to be, compared to pictures I've googled). Any idea if the ink dots will fade? Many thanks! I'll post a pic from right after it was done for comparison 

stop looking at it with this 

3156_8_.jpg

Dan's right:  

It's too early to tell, full healing will take 6-8 weeks.

There's nothing you can really do besides take care of it as best as possible in all circumstances until that time is up.

Take good care of it using whichever method your artist recommended and enjoy it for what it is.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 10:51 AM, Sarah.0 said:

Thanks , so it doesn’t look like a blowout? Specially the part with cuneiform alphabets , it’ll be better? 

It is still healing.

But if it is blown out? There is nothing you can do about it. Just enjoy your tattoo and get on with your life.