New & considering a coverup

shampoobottle

Hello! I’ve wanted a birdcage tattoo for about ten years and I finally did it last month! However, it started blowing out the next day and the lines healed very crooked. I went back to see what he could do to fix it and he said outlining it in white ink would help 😕 I don’t like it. I had some flowers tattooed on my ankle last week and she did a great job! No blow outs or anything. I asked about cover up options and she said it was possible to cover it up and it’d be easy since it was small! What do you guys think?? We’re thinking of covering up the old one with a flower/leaves and adding a new birdcage beside it.

6E1E7C01-5E43-4EB8-9E51-21354160CA67.jpeg

E5AEBED3-97F7-4648-BDCB-D4204EB81C22.png

C21DE7B1-9765-44CF-8A91-FAC98C208605.jpeg

3A14200A-38DB-40B0-8627-19DBA06B50E6.jpeg

18920099-C280-4736-AD0B-C77E83D51381.jpeg

Edited by shampoobottle
oops

55 minutes ago, shampoobottle said:

Hello! I’ve wanted a birdcage tattoo for about ten years and I finally did it last month! However, it started blowing out the next day and the lines healed very crooked. I went back to see what he could do to fix it and he said outlining it in white ink would help 😕 I don’t like it. I had some flowers tattooed on my ankle last week and she did a great job! No blow outs or anything. I asked about cover up options and she said it was possible to cover it up and it’d be easy since it was small! What do you guys think?? We’re thinking of covering up the old one with a flower/leaves and adding a new birdcage beside it.

hi and welcome, yes for sure,if the artist says that she would do the cover-up and what you want,I would definitely have her do it, the flowers she did look really nice.

where is that birdcage at on your body ?

Edited by Dan

• 2 months later...